Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

April 28 was aspens 16th birthday and i cant believe she is so old! it seems like not to long ago she was my age,we still shared a room,and we never fought because there was nothing to fight about. I love you so so so much ( too much for words) you are the greatest sister EVER!!! I hope you had the best birthday party and birthday. I gotta say too that its pretty cool that you got our half sisters to come out for your birthday. You know how in some old movies (like sixteen candles)that are about teenagers 16th birthdays, and your always supposed to wake up on the morning of your birthday and feel something like more responsibility or the feeling like your older than you were yesterday? well............i was just wondering did you feel any thing
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you really are the best and you always know how to make people feel comfortable and you know the right thing to do when something needs to be done. I really cant believe your sixteen already and i kind of don't want to but at least you'll be able to drive now so congratulations on that and also like mom said on her blog you really are probably the most mature 16 year old in your whole school and being old souled to me is a great thing !! i love you and always will you truly are the BEST ........ASPEN ROX!!!!!!!!!!!
oh and i m sorry I'm always the blog that you have to think o.k. now do i really have time to read all of this long paragraph, because i know i have the longest posts. but i love telling you guys about stuff ..................................i just cant help it!!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    thankyou asha-bo-basha
    i love you too sis
    xoxo aspen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really cool asha...your so special & sweet too!!!! I love you more than my luggage.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashlie, you are so sweet!! I can't believe how much you have grown up. Love you and miss you! Love, Erin

    ReplyDelete