Thursday 23 of April i had my first! softball! game!!! It was a double header so i had a game at 4:30 and then we had to move over to the field next to us and play a game that started at 7:00 and so i was playing tell 8:30. But........... i did win both of my games. The sad part is that a girl on the other team was trying to slide on home, and she put her cleats on the ground wrong and twisted her ankle to the side and her knee was twisted too. It was really really scary! but she is o.k. My teams name is Ashley valley wilderness and our color is purple!!!(i love purple) I also have a game every Thursday until the first Thursday of June. On the game that started at 7:00 (the second one) i actually hit the ball almost to outfield!!!!! i didn't now somebody caught it until i was ready to run to second base and my coach said ,"nice job, they caught it but you should be proud", and i was very proud of my self because it's my first year and i thought it would be definitely a one in a million chance that i would ever hit the ball. The good thing though is that after I hit the ball (we had already won, so we didn't have to play the last part but we did just for practice and for fun) my coach put me on first base for the last part.
After I won my dad told me that we were going to go stay the night in salt lake so that we could go to the .................................SUPERCROSS!!!!!!! i was so so so so excited. We left on Saturday and stayed the night in the Radison and we almost got a signature from one of the riders but the lines were HUGE so we went to the stores and i got an awesome jacket and the coolest hat. In front of all the riders trailers they had a bunch of free posters. I loved it , other than the fact that instead of dieing from boredom and starvation I'm adding another thing that i almost died from and its called i don't have a but any more because i froze it off !!!! it was soooooo cold i had 3 under shirts on, a long sleeved shirt, two jackets, and a poncho on. Because of the rain i was cold and wet so we had to buy hot coca like 3 times. James Stewart won and that's not good but the only reason he won is because his teammate tried to wreck Chad Reed and got black flagged. It was one of the funnest times I've ever had.
I wouldn't have gone though if mike hadn't given us his tickets (thanks mike) its kinda funny that he won them from 7-11
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great Post...AND Yes! You did a fabulous job at your game!!!!! I'm so so so so proud of you squidwardio!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Good job at the game! Thats awesome to win and do so well. First base is hard, your coach must really think you are good. You are so funny too, I love reading your posts! Amy
ReplyDelete